Sunday, July 17, 2011

What car would be best for this?

I'm writing a book and in it the characters buy a vehicle. I need this vehicle to be able to hold 6 people, a drum set, 2 acoustic guitars, a bass guitar or two, 4 guitars (I'm no good with what kind, but 2 for the rhythm guitar player and 2 for the lead guitar player), a keyboard, a few amps, and A LOT of clothes and things for travel (toiletries, board games, books, journals and drawing items, and etc.). The chacters are traveling, have to spend their money wisely (they're going to Hollywood and make money performing gigs but also have no merch to sell). What would be a good (and fairly cheap) vehicle for this situation? I was thinking a cheap RV from a little dealer but I'm afraid that may be too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment