Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Thorasic back pain on spine & next to spine, freaking out, please help.?

I am 32 year old female. I am for about 4 months now having a mid back pain. It happens mostly at night while i sleep, i wake up hurting. It feels like a burning and its sore on 2 spots one lower thorasic, and one upper. Taking motrin 800mg and its not really helping. I have some low back problems *bulging discs, disc degenerative disease, herniated disc and inpinged nerve" but now the mid back is hurting. Im scared it a tumor or something? PLEASE HELP. What could cause a specific spot pain, and be to the right of my spine also? Im so stressed, and scared. go to doc on monday, should i get a ct scan or mri? :( The pain is contast, hurts to lay down, sit, and stand, and its like atingling burning feeling. I have had no injuries.

No comments:

Post a Comment