Thursday, July 21, 2011

Medical question..Please help?

I had a full tear in my right Rotator Cuff. I had surgery to repair it in April 2009. I am still having allot of pain from it. It seems to be getting worse all the time. Is this normal? I don't do much as I am disabled, so my arm is not getting over used. I had regular surgery, not laser surgery. How long is the normal healing time and should I still be having pain? Is there something wrong with my Rotator Cuff again? I would think after almost 2 years my shoulder would be healed all the way and pain gone or at least very minimal. I mentioned this to the Dr. several times, but he said it is normal. I am wondering if it really is normal to still be in pain and it getting worse. Why have surgery if it isn't going to fix the problem? Please help. I have severe Tendinitis in my left shoulder and Spinal Stenosis, along with Degenerative Disc Disease. I can't take this pain anymore. My Primary Care Dr. prescribed Vicodin 10/660 and I am still in pain. What is going on? Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment