Saturday, July 16, 2011

Help please i need some inspiration to not give up?

i dont know if ur a christian and i usually dnt just say this stuff but i get where ur comin from.......... ive faced a time in my life when i just wanted to give up on everything. for different reasons then u of course but they were severe. i was just existing, not living. i didnt show any love and i wldnt let anyone help me. and then for some reason one random day i found faith. faith in my friends, my family, and most of all God. they all helped me more than i cld ever imagine. thats wat u hav to do. u hav to seek faith and find the love thats right infront of u. there a song called "name" by a great band called Fireflight. plz listen to it and listen to the words and u will feel something. i wish u the best. God bless <3

No comments:

Post a Comment