Thursday, July 14, 2011

Does he like me or just being friendly and funny?

okay i'm friends with this band and i liked one of the guys in it for over a year now hes 2years older than me i brought him a few things he looked like he felt bad that i bought him stuff but he put his arm out and hugged me we talked for a while then he had to go and get ready a little while later i went back to there rv again and talked to him there putting there stuff back in the trailer one of the guys tells me that the one i like put me on the guest list he stayed quiet when they walked out i made a joke to the one i like it was kinda against myself and he looked at me like he felt bad i said it was a joke and he said just a hot Minuet babe and the one that told me the one i like put me on the guest list laughed and copied him. i just stood against the fence texting i turned away and looked at the sky and i heard the one i like faking like he's moaning.....really loud and fast..... -_-....... i acted like i didn't notice and he stopped and it got quiet after they shut the trailer i asked about the guest list he said what about a guest list? i said never mind and smiled he stood there and stared at me with a blank look for 5 seconds and i smiled at him and he smiled he didn't take his eyes off mine he looked at me for 10 seconds with a smile and staying silent i blushed looked at the ground and giggled he walked away with a smile just from this do you think he might like me?

No comments:

Post a Comment