Monday, July 18, 2011

Bulging Disc for 4 years need advice. Misdiagnosed!?

I have had severe pain in my butt area for 4 years since the birth of my last son. Since then I was put on permanent disability. I have begged and pleaded for someone to find the problem. I started getting medi-care since Dec 09. I changed doctors and medical group. I now have a sutter physician. She did an x-ray on me in jan 10 and found out I have moderate arthritis and a degenerative sacriolliac joint. I am allergic to NSAIDS so can't do anything for the arthritis I am on 60mg a day oxycontin for the pain and now radiating down my legs since the past year getting worse. I did a MRI 2 days ago the results say I have a bulging disc in the L-5 ans S-1 area. plus arthritis and a hemangiomata. In the past I have of course taken pain meds, physical therapy, chiro, heat treatment trigger point injections or steroid injections. Now I dont know what my options are or what I should do to relieve the pain. It is getting where the oxycontin is not helping much anymore and my doc does not want to change or increase it. I see her on mar 3, 2011 to discuss. What should I suggest? Also because I was misdiagnosed and told it was in my head and my previous doctors refused to help me do I have a neglegence or malpractice case. I am in tears daily. Now deal with major depression and social anxiety also avoidance personality disorder all due to this happening. What should I do? All opinions appriciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment